Lesson Fees are for each rider: 45min-lesson includes about 5 to10-min theory.
Theory is the discussion of classical riding principles and the training pyramid and
how they apply to the harmony between horse and rider.
Haul-in lessons welcome.
Please give at least 24 hours notice for a lesson cancellation or you will be charged for
- Continuing dressage Instruction for all ages.
- Horsemanship from the ground up.
- In training the rider, the most important point to remember is that only a rider with a correct, relaxed, balanced seat is able to give effective aids.
- A rider has to learn on a trained horse how to ride an advanced movement and to develop a feel for the movement. In the end the horse is the teacher.
- All riders must all learn to groom and tack-up the lesson horses as a part of the 45minute lesson time.
- All Dressage and Gymnastic Lessons are 45 minutes includes 15 minutes of theory. This is the discussion of classical principles applied to the work done in the lesson.
* School horses available *
Each Four Eight Ten
Private Lesson: $65 $230 $475 $550
Semi-Private Lesson: $50 $190 $380 $450
Group Lesson & Quadrille $45 $160 $355 $420
Training programs: Each program can be tailored to the specific needs of horse and
For the Horse only:
Training under saddle per ride $65
Lunge schooling with tack $35
1) 20 Training sessions, 5 sessions each week $800
2)16 Training sessions, 4 sessions each week $560
3) 8 Training sessions, 2 sessions each week $280
Horse and Rider Training Programs:
(Includes, blanketing, lunch, Semi- private Lessons and training sessions under saddle)
Program One: $750 / 20 Total sessions.
- 3 Training sessions & 2 lessons each week
Program Two: $675 / 16 total sessions
- 2 Training sessions & 2 lesson or
- 3 Training rides & 1 lesson each week
Program Three: $500 / 12 total sessions.
- 1 Training session & 2 lessons each week
Program Four: $320 / 8 total sessions.
- 1 training session & 1 lesson each week