Horse show instruction:
Trainer generally meets client at show grounds 35 minuets before class starts.
Grooms are available
- Coachin per class $50.00 (Plus travel expenses)
- Warm-up rides $35.00
- Coaching & warm up ride $75.00
- Braiding $35.00
- Grooming & tacking up $15.00
- Cooling out & grooming $15.00
- Lunging $25.00
- Trailer care $25.00 (Hourly)
- Trainer showing horse: ?
- Riding per class $50.00 (plus travel expenses.)
Horse show hauling available:
Hook-up fee $45.00 Plus $2.00 a mile
Driving of clients trailers $45.00 plus (.65 cents a mile) (plus travel expenses)
Stabling at shows:
(Stalls prices are subject to show grounds)
Blanketing $ 2.50
Sharing Tackroom (prices are subject to show grounds)
Sharing Grooming stall
Security check $25.00
Leg wrapping & icing $15.00
*Yes our lesson horses are for sale
*Lessons school horses are sold in packages of 4 or 8
(Special offer till June 25 ) ONE FOUR EIGHT
- Beginner lunge line lesson: $55 $215 $420
- Private Lesson: $80 $290 $595
Group Lesson: Riders must first pass a test to be accepted into these lessons.
- Group lesson $60 $220 $475
- Semi- Private Lesson: $65 $250 $500
Full Training for Horse: Dressage, Hunter/Jumper, Horsemanship
- Colt staring to FEI
- Stallions Welcome
Lessons for riders: Learn to be confidant, engage in a working pro-active relationship with your horse.
- Beginning to advanced.
Vaulting and Lungeline lessons:
- Become totally balanced, be one with your horse.